The FengShui IQ Test
Before you learn what FengShui actually is (and what it isn't), let’s test your Feng Shui IQ.
For each of these questions, pick the answer you believe iscorrect. Some questions might have more thann one correct answer.
1) What is Feng Shui?
a. A specialialty of Chinese cuisine
b. The study of time and space.
c. A belief system of warding off evil spirits using mirrors.
2) You should always sleep with your head pointed north.
3) Which instruments are used by a Feng Shui practitioner?
a. A smudge stick
c. A compass
4) You're practicing good Feng Shui when you...
a. Open the window to let fresh air in
b. Hang a mirror in small room.
c. Hang a wind chime in your entrance
5) Which sort of house promotes a more healthful well-being?
a. A house made of bricks.
b. A house build on a level lot
c. A house built on a hilltop.
6) You and your significant other have submitted an offer on a new house. At the last minute, you discover the previous two sets of owners divorced while living in the dwelling. Do you withdraw your offer?
7) You should always keep toilet lids down so your money qi won't flush away.
8) Feng Shui can help you...
a. Find love and romance
b. Increase your earning potential
c. Gain a restfulsleep
9) The object of Feng Shui is to activate your fame, marriage, children, helpful people, career, knowledge, family, and wealth qi sectors within your home
10) Feng Shui is practiced by...
a. Individuals like yourself.
b. Major corporations
c. The Asian population
Feng Shui IQ answers:1.b; 2.b; 3.c; 4.a; 5.b; 6..b; 7.b; 8 a-c; 9.b; 10.a-c.
Return from The FengShui IQ Test to Fengshui Study